Independent Living That Really Feels Like Home
From our elegant cottages with charming patios and fireplaces, to our spacious and well-appointed apartments, the residences at Lake Forest Place offers you a taste of quality retirement living at its finest.
Featuring a classic style along with the latest in amenities, these residences offer you a chance to express your own personal taste as you surround yourself with all the warmth and comforts of home.
Best of all, each and every one of our stylish residences are maintenance free, so you’ll never have to worry about shoveling snow, repairing appliances or even so much as changing a light bulb. Your new maintenance-free home will leave you with a lot more time to make new friends, explore new interests and get the very most out of Lake Forest’s finest independent living retirement community.
Choose The Floor Plan That’s Right For You
To view a sampling of the spacious independent living residences available at Lake Forest Place just click on one of the options below. Our special interactive floor plan tool will allow you to zoom in on every detail of the plan and even virtually furnish the floor plan of your choice. Click here to use the interactive floor plan tool.
If you would like a first-hand look at these beautiful, independent living residences, please contact us online or call Marketing at (888) 570-3613.
Select Floor Plans
- To view our Lake one bedroom with den apartment, click here
- To view our Barat one bedroom apartment, click here
- To view our Laurel two bedroom apartment, click here
- To view our Breckenridge two bedroom apartment with den, click here
- To view our Knollwood two bedroom cottage, click here
- To view our Onwentsia two bedroom plus den cottage, click here
The Cottages at Lake Forest Place - Chalmers Court Floor Plans
- To view our Westleigh two bedroom plus den cottage, click here - ONLY 3 LEFT
- To view our Oakwood two bedroom plus den cottage, click here - ONLY 4 LEFT
Are you or someone you know ready for a senior living community? Take the Readiness Quiz
Identify goals, preferences, needs, and important facts about the community and type of care you are considering, so you can make an informed decision. It just takes a few minutes! Click here to take the Senior Living Readiness Quiz.